Blingrong Emerald Platform (hereinafter referred to as "we") is fully aware of the importance of personal information to you, and will make every effort to protect your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and abide by the following principles to protect your personal information: the principle of consistency of rights and responsibilities, the principle of clear purpose, the principle of choice and consent, the principle of least sufficiency, the principle of ensuring security, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. . At the same time, we promise that we will take appropriate security protection measures to protect your personal information in accordance with mature security standards in the industry.
Ⅰ. How we collect and use your personal information
We collect the information you provide us directly when you interact with us. This may include purchasing online, over the phone or in person, or when you sign up to receive information about our services. The following are examples of situations in which you provide us with your personal information:
1. When you register or use byliveshow.com (the "Site")
2. When you register or use the "Blingrong crystal" application ("App")
3. When you are registered in the "Blingrong crystal" in-store customer relationship management system
4. When you contact "Blingrong crystal" by phone, email or electronic channels (such as the website).
5. When you sign up to receive marketing communications
6. When you participate in the promotion organized by "Blingrong crystal"
7. When filling out any form for trading, employment or other purposes
8. When you purchase products, services and gift certificates from "Blingrong crystal" (ie: details of your transactions at "Blingrong crystal" - whether in-store or through the "Website" or "App")
Ⅱ. Types of Information We Collect
We only collect the information necessary to conduct our business, provide the specific services you request, and keep you updated with exciting business news. The type of personal data we collect depends on who you are and how you transact with us (including your use of our website and our services) and includes the following elements:
1. Salutation (nickname)
2. First and last name
3. Email address
4. Contact number
5. Shipping address information
6. Interactions with us, such as contacting our customer service with related questions. When there is a need to return to visit and submit personal information.
7. Payment order details
8. We may collect automatically generated IP addresses when you visit our website. An IP address is a unique code that enables a computer, group of computers, or other networked device (such as your phone or tablet) to browse the Internet. We may also record the time and date of your visit, pages requested, referring websites (if available) and your internet browser version.
Ⅲ. How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any other companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations or the mandatory requirements of government authorities.
Our affiliates include: International logistics companies that provide services to Blingrong.
(2) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Disclosure based on law: We may publicly disclose your personal information under the mandatory requirements of laws, legal procedures, lawsuits or government authorities.
Ⅳ. How we protect your personal information
1.We have used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information. For example, when data (such as credit card information) is exchanged between your mobile device and the Service, it is protected by SSL encryption; we also provide https secure browsing of our website; we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we We will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent malicious attacks on data; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to reinforce the importance of employees on protecting personal information awareness.
2. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless an extension of the retention period is required or permitted by law.
3.The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will try our best to ensure or guarantee the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legitimate rights and interests, we will assume corresponding legal responsibilities.
4. In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can prevent and Recommendations to reduce risk, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly notify you of the relevant information of the event by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will publish an announcement in a reasonable and effective way.
At the same time, we will also take the initiative to report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
Ⅴ. Your rights
In accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and standards of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, as well as the common practices of other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights over your personal information:
1.Access to your personal information
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise your data access rights, you can do so yourself by:
Account Information - If you wish to access or edit your profile information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close your account, etc., you can do so by visiting your Personal Center.
Search News - You can access or clear your search history from the Search page.
If you are unable to access these personal information through the above link, you can contact your dedicated customer service at any time, and we will respond to your request for access within 3 natural days.
As for other personal information you generate during our service, we will provide it to you as long as we do not need to invest too much. If you would like to exercise your data access rights, please contact your dedicated customer service.
2. Correction of your personal information
You have the right to ask us to make corrections when you find that the personal information we process about you is inaccurate. You can apply for correction through the methods listed in "(1) Access to your personal information".
If you are unable to correct these personal information through the above link, you can contact your dedicated customer service at any time, and we will respond to your access request within 3 natural days.
3. Delete your personal information
You may request us to delete personal information in the following circumstances:
3.1. If our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations;
3.2. If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
3.3. If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
3.4. If you no longer use our website or services;
3.5. If we no longer provide services to you.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify entities that have obtained your personal information from us and require them to delete it in a timely manner, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations, or those entities obtain your independent authorization.
When you delete information from our services, we may not delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately, but will delete the information when the backup is updated.
4. Change the scope of your authorization and consent
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additionally collected personal information, you may give or withdraw your consent at any time.
You can do it yourself by:
Modify personal information - you can modify your avatar, nickname, mobile phone number, shipping address, etc. in My Account - Personal Information;
After you withdraw your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
5. If you are dissatisfied or disputed with any of our terms, you can make a complaint through the following channels. We will reply within 3 working days.
1. Contact your website customer service for feedback;
2. Contact us on the official website of Blingrong (https://blingrong.com).
For your reasonable requests, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require excessive technical means (for example, the need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical.
In the following cases, according to the requirements of laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Those related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to criminal investigation, prosecution and trial;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations.
Ⅵ. HOW WE PROCESS CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our products, websites and services are primarily aimed at adults. Children may not create their own user accounts without parental or guardian consent.
For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, expressly consented by a parent or guardian, or necessary to protect the child.
Although local laws and customs define children differently, we consider anyone under the age of 18 to be a child.
If we discover that we have collected personal information from children without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the data as soon as possible.
Ⅶ. How your personal information is transferred globally
In principle, the personal information we collect and generate in Hong Kong will be stored in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world, this means that, after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to jurisdictions outside the country/region where you use the products or services, or subject to access from these jurisdictions.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within Hong Kong.
Ⅸ. How to contact us